Pre arrival COVID-19 update
In order for us to protect you and the various staff involved in the preparing and cleaning of our properties for other guests we are providing the following information to you;
PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE REGARDING YOUR ARRIVAL, WE NEED YOUR FULL CO-OPERATION TO ENSURE HOLIDAYS CAN GO AHEAD - THANK YOU
Check In and Check Out Times
We will be in touch with you directly if there is any alteration to your check in or check out time. These need to be adhered to.
During Your Stay
NO visiting guests are permitted to visit the property or garden at this time.
If you or a member of your group develop a cough or fever (however mild) or suspect that you are showing signs of Covid-19 while visiting YOU MUST inform your property owner.
We request all guests to only attend if they are fit and well and showing no signs of Covid-19.
Departure Check List
We will notify you if we require the beds to be stripped and bagged.
ALL rubbish MUST be bagged and removed from the property (including kitchen bins, paper waste bins, bathroom bins, double check for any stray tissues!)
Please remove ALL food and any items you have bought into the property.
Leave windows open where possible and deemed safe to do so.
For us to be able to minimise the risks and to try to provide a safer environment:
- DVDs, games and books may be removed or limited.
- Soft furnishings may be removed (not including bedding and where towels are provided).
- No mid stay cleaning will be carried out to protect the staff involved.
- Engineers and call out staff may not be able to attend the property during the occupation, where possible we will do our best to assist at a safe distance.
- Where stock is limited, please come prepared; toilet roll, hand soap and cleaning equipment.
- It is advisable to remove shoes when inside the property.
Booking Conditions and Information
- It is a good idea to bring a first aid kit with you to include paracetamol and thermometer.
- You will ensure your vehicle(s) are full with fuel in case you need to return home unexpectedly, it is advised that someone other than you are insured to drive in the event you are unable to.
- We recommend bringing gloves, cleaning equipment, mask, sanitiser and remember to wash your hands frequently when coming and going from the property.
We expect all our guests to follow the Government Guidelines.
We rely on your full co-operation to ensure we can continue to operate, keep all of our staff safe and other holidaymakers too.
Whilst we cannot guarantee properties are free from infection, we would like to let you know that all staff have been informed of all the latest Government Protocols on property preparation to help minimise risk.
The owner and/or the property management team do not accept any liability for any member becoming ill while on holiday, as the virus has an incubation period of 14 days this could have been contracted prior to your stay.
Thank you for your support and help in trying to keep Stonehayes Farm properties safe, we hope you have a pleasant and restful stay.